Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jack - O - Lantern

He gruted and struggled as she pushed him down but after the needle started moving on its own he freaked out a little.
"Ah!" He tried to pull away but he jerked the needle and thread with him. He looked up at her then back down.
Suddenly it dawned on him.
"You're a witch! Got it."
"Yes I am a witch, what did you think I was?"
"I don't know. I was trying to figure it out. And I was going to do this... It doesn't hurt to much now."
"Of course it doesn't, I just sewed it up." She said as if that was obvious.
He glared at her then ripped the needle and thread away from him.
"Yeah. whatever." He went to the small table and picked up a piece of fabric cutting it into a pumpkin and making a stuffed jack-o-lantern.
"we are supposed to make hearts."
"Do I look like I care?" he spat and started making another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment