Sunday, January 1, 2012

Disguising the Disguise

She was surprised by his offer. "I suppose. If you want to."

"I do. Want to, I mean. What do you want me to do?"

She thought. The outfit was easy. With her magic, she could have it done in no time. What did she need him to do? She could have him clean up the scraps. Or, even better...

"I need you to start sewing more hearts. Scatter them around, so it looks like we've done more than we actually have. I'm going to hide our uniforms in the straw, and that way we'll be ready when it's time to break out."

"When will that be?"

"After they come. Judging by the sun outside, it should almost be time for them to feed us."

Rag Doll felt a tug of guilt, remembering what he had done last time the Valentines had brought them a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment